Skip to main content

Claiming to be the most handsome president, Trump described Joe Biden as the worst candidate

 

Claiming to be the most handsome president, Trump described Joe Biden as the worst candidate
Trump claims his wife, Melania, describes him as the most handsome president. -Reuters
WISCONSIN: US President Donald Trump has described his Democratic rival Joe Biden as the worst candidate in Presidential history.
Speaking at his campaign in Janesville, Wisconsin, Trump, who repeatedly predicted his own victory, said he could not imagine if he lost in November.
I am fighting the worst candidate in the history of the President and if I lose, can you imagine?
"If I lose, I have to lose to the worst candidate in the political history of the President. If I lose, what should I do ?," he said.
Meanwhile, Trump claimed that his wife Melania Trump described him as the most handsome President even if he shaved his head.
"How does it look dear? How?
"Honey, you are the most handsome president. Then I asked, 'Melania, am I the most handsome president?' ... 'Yes, that's right'," he added.
Trump also claimed immunity after a speedy recovery from COVID-19 recently.
"I am immune and I recover quickly. In fact, I can jump and give you a kiss," he said proudly.
Trump will continue his campaign despite the United States being the top country to record a COVID-19 infection.
Wisconsin breaks the latest case record of more than 3,000 cases every day in a week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarim Akhtar, in the blink of an eye is popular because of this picture!

At the age of 72, Hema Malini remained beautiful

Mr World Singapore 2020 finalist found dead in reservoir